About how much do you pay for data package with your phone stuff included monthly?

my unlimited data is $20 there's 2 of us on the line our bill is about $100 or so a month.

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 8:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• We have the highest speed cable Internet, cable phone service with voicemail and unlisted phone number, digital cable with (HD, 2 HD DVR boxes, 2 regular digital boxes, HBO, Family Tier, and Cinemax). Our bill is around $180 monthly. In WV, about $20 a month of that is taxes, surcharges, and 911 fees.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 8:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• For my cell we pay about 150 for 2 phones, 1 with a data plan.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 8:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I totally misread the question! lol I had the cable bill on my mind, sorry! I have an iPhone with unlimited texting and minutes for $50 per month, but mine is an add-a-line.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• For cell phones with unlimited data, text, and talk, we pay $148 after fees and everything per month for the two of us.
    Good think it's all unlimited. We looked at changing it and cutting it down some, but even in our slowest talking/texting month, we went way over even the largest plan they had. The unlimited works well for us.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• $ 101
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• iPhone unlimited package is $30.00, with three lines and various other crap, $185.00
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010