*cough*

I can't stop coughing !!! I have tried every kind of cough drop on the market LOL An they don't seem to want to work. Anyone have some good home remedies maybe?

nickynova

Asked by nickynova at 8:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Health

• Stand in front of your freezer for a minute and breath deeply. The cold air helps me when I'm coughing a lot. I also take benadryl (or generic benadryl) for coughing sometimes. It dries up the nose crap and keeps it from dripping down and tickling the throat and it relaxes my chest area a little and eases my cough.
    Make some hot tea and put some honey and lemon (or lemon juice concentrate if you don't have an actual lemon) in it and drink it. It coats your throat and helps the cough.
    I'm always coughing and all this helps me feel better.
    Good luck. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Honey may work.
    Anonymous

• Honey (antibacterial) and cayenne pepper (anti-inflammatory) is the best cough syrup.throat soother.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:14 AM on Jul. 8, 2010