suggestions for babies 1st b day party

my appartment is small so i dont want everyone her i want to do something fun for her but she is only little and she cant do much anyway

jaders1220

Asked by jaders1220 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• 1st birthdays, IMO, are really just a time for the family to celebrate the child and maybe the mother. Baby won't have a clue what's going on and won't remember, so really you don't need to do anything extravagant or expensive for the BABY. My son will be one in a come months, I think I'll just have my family over and cook a yummy meal.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 9:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• we did my daughter 1st birthday at a park. we rented a pavillion and made hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i cant do it at my house so i was asking for suggestions on where to have it
    jaders1220

Comment by jaders1220 (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• You can go to a park
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 9:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• well having the party at home wont be bad i have all four of my kids at home why waste the money if people wont show up
    krazykretzmann

Answer by krazykretzmann at 9:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• you can try a park. Depends on how much you want to spend really. Maybe you could have a pool party.
    Scoots255

Answer by Scoots255 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2010