Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are they called?

The place you can take your old kids stuff and they buy it from you or sell it for you something like that?

Answer Question

Asked by nickynova at 9:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 14 (1,408 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • consignment shops?

    Answer by babyfat5 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

  • Consignment shops.

    Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

  • Consignment shops sell the close for you at the price you asked plus whatever they want to get from it. (for example, you want 5$ for a shirt, they might sell it for $8)

    Answer by Adelicious at 9:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

  • YES thank you I could not for the life of me remember LOL

    Comment by nickynova (original poster) at 9:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

  • Its a consignment shop. One of the chain names is Once Upon A Child

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

  • Consignments shops

    Answer by Decker at 9:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

  • We have a Once opon a child and I know they are pretty big on the east coast. Or ya a consignment shop is good places also.

    Answer by raemommy at 9:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

  • Consignment shops-- I jsut take my stuff to the church drop off box of course I make no money there.

    Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN