What company do you use for cell service, and why did you choose them over all the other choices?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• AT&T...they had the best coverage in our rural area when we signed with them many years ago.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Tracfone-cheap

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• verizon bc the store was the closest to me lol. but i like it.... no problems
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Verizon. When we first got cell, they were the only company in the area. Our reception is so poor here that we've stayed with a bigger company in the hope that it will have stronger signals.

Answer by Bmat at 9:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• We have Verizon. I make alot of long distance phone calls to family members who also have verizon so it seemed like a pretty good plan at the time. We use a lot of mobile to mobile. All the calls are free. :)
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• metro....the cheapest
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• AT&T because we wanted iPhones. The coverage in our area is a little better than when we were with T-Mobile. I just went on a long road trip and the only places we didn't have coverage were really remote (hiking in Canyonlands and Sequoia) and we didn't expect it there.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Tracfone .... no contracts ... no monthly bills ... found out that my carrier is AT&T but I have far better service on my phone than my sis-in-law who has AT&T through AT&T ...
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Boost $50.00 a mo unlimited talk text internet and walkie talkie including long distance. on the sprint network.
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 9:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Sprint. We went with them because there was no credit check, no deposit, and free phones. And for what we have and use, it's not that expensive.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2010