Do you ever feel like just when things are starting to look better in you life something happens to ruin it?

I feel like I can't breath sometimes. I have a wonderful family but finances are awful. :( You ever feel this way? Its so hard to look at the bright side!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• That's life. You just have to deal with it and thank God for life. Think about this, It could always be much worse.
    jackiejackson

Answer by jackiejackson at 9:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Only always :(
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 9:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Yes I do. I am always waiting for the other shoe to drop when something wonderful happens to me.
    Daemons_mommy

Answer by Daemons_mommy at 9:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Yes, I feel like somebody is standing on my chest half the time...can"t take a deep breathe..like I'm just waiting for the storm...bummer
    jmfire14

Answer by jmfire14 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Yep, and usually I'm right.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 9:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Yes....it happens all the time. :-(
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• ya. everytime something good happens it seems like something twice as bad is waiting around the corner.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Yepp. I remember in high school and college, things would be going great! I'd have tons of friends calling to ask to hang out, my grades would be good, my relationship was going well (if I was in one), and then out of no where some huge drama would ruin everything. And then it would be 1 bad thing after the other for awhile. Then the cycle repeated itself.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i have felt like this often, but i have started to notice that i am so used to living under an umbrella that when nothing is wrong i'll find something to be wrong.
    trying2survive

Answer by trying2survive at 9:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2010