MMmmmmm earl grey green tea

What's your fave kind of tea?

nickynova

Asked by nickynova at 9:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't like tea :( I wish I did cause dh loves it!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have to add ALOT of sugar or I don't like it either LOL
    nickynova

Comment by nickynova (original poster) at 9:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Black spice chai...with a lil hazel nut coffee creamer mmMmm
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I love my flowering teas! taste yummy and are so pretty!
    Photobucket
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Man that sounds really good :P
    nickynova

Comment by nickynova (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i like this tea i can't find it anymore. it was a rooibus (sp?) chai tea and it was fair-trade and organic. man i miss that lmao. it was so good with milk and splenda
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have never had earl gray green tea who makes it? I love chamomile tea with a little honey in it. I love Barrys Irish tea for am with milk and sugar in it. I love hot tea. I love iced tea too I just found this delish ginger peach tea. It is so clean and refreshing.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I love trying all sorts of different teas, but I don't particularly care for the fruity teas all that much.
    I always go back to my favorite Bigelow English Teatime or Morning Breakfast teas for standard tea flavor...I add a bit of sugar and milk to them.
    My husband bought some Chai Spice Black tea by Stash Premium and that has a lovely flavor.
    Teavana has some nice teas that my daughter brings samples of for me to try.
    There is another tea company that you can only purchase online or at their shows, but I cannot remember the name. They had some excellent teas! I bought some for my daughter so I will see if she still has the bag with the company name on it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• mmmegan38 ~ Earl Grey is another type of English tea. Dark and bold. Either Bigelow or one of the other fancy brands on the grocery store shelf make it. It really is a good tea.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:26 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Got it! The company is named Teaz at www.teazllc.com
    My daughter loves the Mint Black Tea I bought her...she's a mint freak....lol.

PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2010