What was it that attracted you....

What was it that attracted you and your spouse to each other?

believejohn316

Asked by believejohn316 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• chemistry. I wanted to jump his bones and shot me down because he didn't want to mess up the possibility of having a relationship. Just one time I wanted to have casual sex and was turned down... and it turned into marriage. LOL!
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Everything about his appearance. And he's a real charmer! I was thoroughly swooned. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I fell in love with his eyes, then his kindness and sense of humor.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I loved how he made me feel when I was around him he made me feel comfortable and safe and he was/is goodlookin and had/has a big heart he is amazing even after all these years *sigh*
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 9:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• He made me laugh with out trying. He wasn't trying to impress me with stupid jokes, he's just genuinely funny...and also very smart.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• We actually met on match.com so we talked for a few weeks over the phone before even meeting eachother face to face. I was hooked to him before we even met in person. We had so many things in common and a lot of the same interest. So when we met the first time in person (after the first initial nerves went away) we just picked up where we left off on the last phone conversation. He really liked I how listened and remembered the things we talked about. So it was not just one thing that drew me to him, it was lots of things.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I met him at church we were visiting. And I saw him across the room. He was so cute with his dark hair and tanned skin! And when I met him he was so polite but with a "bad boy" look in his eyes :) He is a wonderful husband! I love him sooooo much! I asked him and he said it was cause I was pretty and seemed like a good girl! (haha little did he know) :)

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i added him to myspace and he started talking to me so i gave him my number and we talked on the phone for hours and hours i fell in love with him before i ever met him, and when i finally did he was even cuter then his pictures on myspace!! i was so nervous [thank go he was friends with my good friend ozzy] i just stood there staring at the ground, so he gave me the cutest hug! then we went to his house and i was gunna go home but they wanted me to stay and when i first kissed him it was sooo amazing i thought i was going to die. i wish i could relive tht day.. we did have sex the first night witch we shouldnt have done XD but weve been going strong for a year now and we are 2 months pregnant!
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 9:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I honestly don't know. We chatted at a party, he was a nice guy and reasonably good looking and had a cute accent but there was no sense of urgency or need there. One of his friends started a rumor that we were dating and he thought that maybe I started it so he came to confront me, realized I knew nothing about it, and asked if I wanted it to be true. I figured I might as well give it a shot and that was that.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• We had similar interests and educational background. I met him at work, and during breaks we'd discuss books and music.

Answer by Bmat at 9:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2010