Help!! This is soo gross =(

I have NEVER had crusty feet in my life!! Now i do =( the bottoms of my feet are so rough and crusty, ive tried the ped egg and it didnt help. Is there anything i can use to make my feet smooth again? Something thats cheap or that i can find around the house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• slather them in lotion before bed, and sleep with socks on!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• corn huskers lotion and socks before bed.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Smooth thick moisturizers on them and slap on a pair of socks over night. You can buy a special product (bath and body works has a good foot cream in their blue Spa line) or use something like Vaseline or coconut oil.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• kerasal lotion works great but it's not cheap lol. you could use vaseline and plastic bags. that works too. just slather them up with vaseline and put them in plastic bags (then put socks on to keep the bags in place). do this after your shower and wear it to bed. it makes me hot though lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I agree with the PP. Also, make sure you use a good moisturizing lotion that will work on even the driest of skin.
    elena_rae

Answer by elena_rae at 9:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I had something LIKE a ped egg, I think it was Dr. Scholls or something, anyways it worked best for me right when I got out of the shower AFTER my feet were dried, but still soft from the shower, try it after a shower and see how that works. You can also get a pumice stone, those work great too. Pedicures are great for that.. AND relaxing!
    willswifey

Answer by willswifey at 9:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My feet are horrible. Really horrible. Dry, crusty craked and just in bad shape. The only thing that works for me is the brand Tweezerman makes this handled thing that you use razor blades with. I get mine at walgreens. Soak your feet in the tub with some bath powder and then scrape away. My feet look great and wonderful after that. If I remember to use my Heel Tastic stuff, I can keep them looking like that but I always forgets so about once a month, I have to scrape them again.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• They have an Olay Thermal Pedicure thing you use in the shower that is supposed to help, and Gold Bond intense foot lotion and then socks before bed might help too. I do know that Bath and Body Works has "lotion socks" that have lotion already infused in the sock. I have a pair and they are wonderful. If all else fails you could always get a pedicure at a salon. They will file, and scrape all that skin off.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Vaseline and cover them up before bed
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• pumice stone
    jmfire14

Answer by jmfire14 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2010