The most useful baby item?

What was the one thing that you bought for your baby/child that has been the most useful to you? baby carrier,swing,bouncer,anything..........

JacobsMommy05

Asked by JacobsMommy05 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• crinkle book, silky toy mini blanket thingy with a minnie-mouse head in the middle. Flip diaper system (i didn't think I would ever do cloth diapers- I love them, very cheap and easy to clean). I also use my vibrating bouncy seat at least once a day. My dd is 4 months old and what she loves changes every day. She liked her swing for a few months- but hasn't used it in a few weeks... I didn't use a carrier with my first son, but I use an ergo carrier all the time with number 2. Try out carriers before you buy them- everyone raves about he moby wrap, but I personally didn't like the wrap-style carriers.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I had winter babies, and the jjcole bundleme was the best thing since sliced bread for us. Other than that, the exersaucer was a big hit in my house, I had an evenflo one and both my kids loved it, and seemed to continue to love it for a really long time. The ball popper toy was huge here too when they were about 12-18months old.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 10:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My daughter loved her Tiny Love mobile, too. That and her little bouncy rocker seat.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I couldn't live without a baby swing when my were little. No way could I get anything done without it.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• SWING!

moby style wrap for carrying baby around

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• the tiny love mobile. she LOVES it. both my kids did. she would stay under that thing for an hour if i let her!!
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 10:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• moby style wrap
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Dr Browns formula mixing pitcher.Never any clumps and help eliminate air bubbles that cause gas. It was onlt $15 at Babies R Us
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• car seat. second to that a boppy
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• swing!
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 10:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2010