Have you ever thought it would be cool to have twins?

I thought that before my first child was born, then I was glad we only had one! Now I'm back to thinking it would be cool.

Iamgr8teful

Asked by Iamgr8teful at 10:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Uhm no. My best friend in high school wanted to have twins when she grew up and I didn't want any kids. I ended up with the twins. It can be a pain. One of the upsides is that they do keep each other busy, downside they are almost always up to no good. The oldest twin he is just hard work by himself. He is into EVERYTHING and I think he really thinks he is monkey because he climbs everything. My Mom watched them for us the other day while we went to a funeral and she almost peeled out of our driveway she was in such a hurry to get away. She said she couldn't get to her tranquilizers fast enough. It did make me laugh though, because she used to think twins weren't much worse then having two kids 16 months apart, she has swallowed those words a few times lol.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Definitely! One of those things that almost kills you, but then you look back and forget all the work and remember the love... just like one child :o)
    My friend recently had totally unexpected triplets!! I don't know how she survives, but I'm also kinda jealous of course :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• lol i always prayed i would not have twins!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Not really...
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Eh, no. Never had a desire to have twins.
    elena_rae

Answer by elena_rae at 10:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I think it would be awesome... super hard at times, but amazin.g
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I never thought it would be cool...lol hectic and nuts yes...
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 10:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Well.....DH and I are ttc and I think having twins would be amazing!! This is our last pregnancy and being blessed with twins would be wonderful :)
    marriedmomto5

Answer by marriedmomto5 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I would love it, it would be hard, but they do tend to entertain eachother too, so maybe not. I hate being pregnant, I get so so sick so I would love to have twins, so that I only have to go through it once, lol. 2 for the price of 1.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 10:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I think its really neat. They would always keep each other company too.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2010