Anyone sell Scentsy products? Are you making any money?

ThrivingMom

Asked by ThrivingMom at 10:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do not sell Scentsy but I do know that no matter what you sell you can make money..  I have a great article that actually references candle companies and how to build an email list like the leaders do.  If you want .. visit www.successfullywah.com 

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 10:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I sell Scentsy and have been for 2 1/2 yrs now. I do make money! Right now I average about $2,000.00 a mth. I plan on being at $4,000/mth by December. Are you a rep? Do you need help? PM me and I will help you. I love it every single day. But I work it as a job/career. I'll give you my personal email also if you want. Kudos!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 10:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I don't sell Scentsy but I am a Independent Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon and make good money . You will make money w/ anything you sell as long as you really work it.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I sell Scentsy as well. I've made some good money with Scentsy, I'm happy to help with any questions or details. Good luck with your decision.

www.scentsy.com/my2scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I don't sell them but i bought them so i'll have to say yes, you can make money. They are totally affordable, the quality is good...as long as the initial investment isn't too much i'd say give it a try.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 11:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I am a Scentsy Consultant, and I do make money with it. It all depends on how hard or how much time you want to put into your own business. Scentsy is the #1 direct selling business today. They are a great company to work with and make everything easy. I have yet to meet a person that does not love Scentsy! If you are looking for a sponsor, I would love to be yours!!! I will be happy to help you with anything you may need or answer your questions!!! You can email me alash2006@yahoo.com and I will give you my phone number or I can call you. I look forward to working with you if you make the decision to do so! Thank you!!!!
    oliviasmommy03

Answer by oliviasmommy03 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 14, 2010