am i or not?

i am 38 days late since my last period was supposed to arrive. my last period was april 25 2010. i have sore breasts, back pain, weight gain, headaches, nausea, cramps, constipation at times but all the pregnancy test ive tooken are negative. ive tooken at least two a week. what could it be?

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 10:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I would go ask your doctor and maybe get tested there.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Go to the dr and have a blood test done.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 10:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• why haven't you gone to the dr. about it? they will give you a blood test and they would definately be able to tell just by feeling your tummy
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• they could be all false negatives....maybe? go to planned parenthood if you want, they have a sliding scale, and have a blood test done. It sounds like pregnancy though :)
    marriedmomto5

Answer by marriedmomto5 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Time to go to a doctor to find out just what it is. If you are pregnant, then you need to be watching what you eat and make sure you are getting the right kind of vitamins and so forth. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 10:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• thats why id like to know. cus i mean if i am im at least 10 weeks, right now im kinda depressed and im not eating right at all. im afraid of harming my baby if i am. but no one will give me a blood test on my own because i am a minor.
    elliebaby

Comment by elliebaby (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• What go to the health department. The thing is your pregnant and a minor--in my state your considered an adult. I don't know how old you are but talk to your mother. Or call a pregnancy crisis center.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'm pretty sure Planned Parenthood will give you a blood test even though you're a minor. Actually, I'm surprised no where else will because once you hit 16 or something I think, your medical information and visits cannot be shared with anyone.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I agree that Planned Parenthood would. If not you might need to talk to your parents for help.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• im 16, my mom is very angry at me. she wont even speak to me about that. all she knows is if its positive im out of the house. and i understand i just aint to sure about where ama go cus the possible father is very unreliable. im kinda alone in this. i know i messed up so ama take responsibliity. ive tooken so many tests they r all negative.
    elliebaby

Comment by elliebaby (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2010