How do I get my husband to understand that it bothers me when he tells another girl he wants to touch their boobs.

How do I get my husband to understand that it bothers me when he tells another girl he wants to touch their boobs. His response is that he's joking. Oh & that I'm insecure. I just don't get why a married man would joke like that. Am I wrong to think he doesn't respect the way I feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• My DH has said things about them being really hot and what not, but never about wanting to touch them. I have extreamly low self esteem so I could only imagine how much that hurts. I'm sorry that you are going through this. Have you tried reversing it, talking about another guy? lol
    marriedmomto5

Answer by marriedmomto5 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• He should already know.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i wouldnt be with a man who would do that...there would be no understanding..just..breaking up/divorce how rude!!!
    Mommyof3yippey

Answer by Mommyof3yippey at 10:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• First of all I would smack him if he ask me, but hey, you go on and smack him when he does it. I hate violence, but this is very disrespectful not only to you, but the other women as well. What the heck is wrong with your man?
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• If his response is its a joke maybe you should re think your relationship he should never joke like this its very direspectful Im sure if you told a guy he had a nice a** he would not like it! Make it clear to him you will not tolerate this anymore!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 10:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My suggestion would be to start asking guys if you could grab their penis, make sure your hubby is there to hear it. See how he likes it.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• You're absolutely right to feel that way! I'd be LIVID! If he can't understand why it bothers you when he says and acts that way, then maybe he shouldn't be your husband. Not meaning to sound harsh, but I'm picturing myself in your shoes and oh man! I'd tell him to have fun with her boobs cuz I'd be taking mine somewhere else! He obviously doesn't respect you or your marriage. No offense, but what a jerk!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I think that is wrong no matter how he puts it. Tell him he needs a brain in his head. I would not like this at all.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• He would have to be an absolute idiot or completely self absorbed to not comprehend how inappropriate, disrespectful, and unexceptable that is. It's degrading to the woman he jokes that way with, and it's disrespectful to you and your union together.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• That is just crap. He should never say those things, especially when you have made it clear to him it bothers you. It is disrespectful. I mean, would he want you saying you want to touch other man's penises??
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2010