i am OBVIOUSLY pregnant and only six weeks....

i really think i have more than one. how early did you start showing carrying twins?

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 10:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• even if there is more than one at 6 weeks your uterus is still down in your pelvis so you wouldn't be showing the pregnancy
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• unless you're super duper skinny i think it's bloat hun
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I was so sure of that with my second two and only one for each of them. You will probably have an early ultra sound to determine date then and a second heartbeat would show. Second and consequent pregnancies show much earlier than the first. Good luck and congratulations!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• no i dont think you understand. its obviouse enough that i have already been asked about it.
    cassie_m

Comment by cassie_m (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• the more kids you have, the less tone your ab muscles are, the earlier you will show, even with just one baby. as a PP said, could be bloating.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Awww! Congratulations! You may just be bloated, but I hope you get what you're wishing for! Being a mommy is so exciting!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Unless you have had an ultrasound your due date could still be off. Many women have periods throughout some or all of their pregnancy. So maybe you are further along. Also like another said, the more children you have the earlier it is to show.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 10:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i still say it's most likely bloating hun. i was the same way with my second pregnancy lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i look really pregnant for 12 weeks.. i swear i thought/think i am carrying twins. doubtful though... unfortunately it is prolly bloat for us both.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I am 7 weeks now and bloated so much to the point that I look about 22 weeks along. I know that, unfortunatly, this is no baby bump... =0(

As allishoot2 said... "your uterus is still down in your pelvis so you wouldn't be showing the pregnancy "
    SupriseImPregy

Answer by SupriseImPregy at 10:26 AM on Jul. 8, 2010