I know I need to take a test but what is your opinion?

I have an 11 month old son who I am still nursing 3-5 times a day and a few times during the night. I got my period back when he was 7 months old but its been kind of irregular and wasn't coming on any set pattern. Because of this, I don't really remember when my last one was or when I should be having another one. My fiance and I don't have sex often but when we do, we always use a condom. Lately I have been feeling like I was going to get my period, even once in awhile I'd have a little cramping, but then nothing and it'd go away. I am peeing more than usual, and am I little more tired than normal but my son is just about walking so I think its probably from chasing him around all day. Other than that I have no other reason to think anything's up. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• id say get a test i didnt bf my boys past 8 weeks but i would go 2-3 months w/o a period they are 11m atm i was feeling like i was gonna get it but never did so i took a test again and bam i am almost 12 weeks now i do not use any kinda protection so every time i missed i would take one this last time i took one and then got pg 6w later so i didnt really think i was pg i just took one for the hell of it so a few bucks is worth it to be sure
    shannonnlotuz

Answer by shannonnlotuz at 11:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i think if you always use a condom why are you wondering if you're pregnant? lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It's worth springing for a test.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• If you had sex then yes you could be pregnant. Go get a dollar store test and find out for sure.
    Just_Us_Friends

Answer by Just_Us_Friends at 10:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Id get one from the dollar store to be sure, but it might just be your period finally regulating itself out.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2010