This bothers me a bit.

My current boyfriend and I broke up for three months over the summer last year, and during that time, he went out with one of his co-workers (she invited him and a few other people from work to go to dinner and a movie with her and a group of her friends), and he went because he was lonely. They've only hung out one time outside of work but harmlessly flirt with each other, making small talk, like "hi, how are you, and how are things going?" and now she's trying to transfer to one of the departments he's a supervisor of. She put in to transfer to this department before he got the supervisor position (obviously she didn't know they were going to ask him to be in charge of it).They have both told me that they don't have feelings for each other, but it still bothers me. Do you think I should be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• No

Answer by admckenzie at 10:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• No
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I only have one question do you trust him if you do then you have nothing to worry about it and obviously he told you bout it so he wasn't trying to hide it or be sneaky. give him a chance.
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 10:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• yup, cus the devil is in disguise. and his ex is the devil. of course she wont admit she has feelings for him! and of course hell say he doesnt either cus he doesnt want to end this little rondevou . things like this excite the guy . so it causes them to get more and more involved. keep an eye out. this chick is after your man and your man is digging it!
    elliebaby

Answer by elliebaby at 10:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• She isn't his ex. They never dated.
    countrygirl1987

Answer by countrygirl1987 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Do you trust him? that is the real question...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Hmmmm Hmmmm-I see drama in the future!
    suzzeee

Answer by suzzeee at 11:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I would trust him until you cannot! If he already told you they went out a couple times, when you were not together, and now about the job changes, you should trust him. But if you found out about all this by pressuring him to talk about it, or he was lying about anything before, then you should not!
    MikkiB

Answer by MikkiB at 11:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Nothing to worry about. You should not worry about her any more than you would worry about any other woman he comes in contact with or works with. If you feel you can't trust him, then you should move on. You can not build a life with someone you can't trust.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• dont worry until he gives you a reason to.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 1:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2010