What plans do you have this weekend?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 10:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Good Lord Girl, I am just starting to recover from this past weekend. Family was down for about six days. It was fun, but very hectic. Probably nothing this weekend, I need rest!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Nesting...out with the old! I think I might have a yardsale......lol :) I think we may just wing this weekend!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Camping with my extended family. My Dad and stepmom, my stepbrother and maybe his girlfriend, and my three sisters and their families. It's an annual thing we all do.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• we have a picnic to go to... but hopefully we'll be able to make it as the whole family is currently recovering from being sick now..
    urban_baybee

Answer by urban_baybee at 11:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Celebrate MILs 93rd birthday.She really wont know we are there but the grandkids love to get together.Then on Sunday all of us are going to see Wicked.I love it but the teens have not seen it before

drfink

Answer by drfink at 11:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My daughter is coming home from her trip tomorrow and we're going to celebrate a belated 4th of July. She's also going to see her newly made-over bedroom. She has no idea that it was even being done :)
    Eris822

Answer by Eris822 at 8:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have a daughter turning 19 years old on Saturday. :)
    I also have a few college assignments to do.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2010