Does anyone have a good recipe for "sherbert punch"?

I'm throwing a baby shower for a friend and we're wanting to make sherbert punch. I've looked up the recipes online, but they just don't sound right from what I remember.
I remember one from a long time ago that you froze fruit and Hawaiian punch in a ring, then there was 7 up and sherbert or something like that, but for the life of me I cannot remember it.
Can anyone help or have any good recipes for this?
Thanks in advance!

Waspinators_Mom

Asked by Waspinators_Mom at 11:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Google SHERBET Punch. It is spelled Sherbet. Pronounced Sher-bet. I use orange sherbet and Seven up and whatever else would taste good to you.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• If I remember correctly, we used 1 bottle of Sprite, 1 can of Hawaiin Punch, 1 box of Sherbert and 1 pack of frozen strawberries. Of course, you can double it or triple it if needed.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'm sorry for the typo Gertie. I haven't even had "SHERBET" for quite sometime(2 or 3 years ago I think).

Thanks m-avi!!! I knew it had Hawaiian punch!!!
    Waspinators_Mom

Comment by Waspinators_Mom (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• We use 1 bottle of ginger ale, 1 gallon Hawaiin Punch (any flavor), and a few scoops of sherbet (any flavor)....I like the idea of adding strawberries though...YUM! *S*
    truetigress

Answer by truetigress at 11:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Here is one that I am going to make for my dd's birthday party in a couple of weeks. I haven't tried it yet, but I am going to taste it as I go to make sure it's going okay as I mix it. It makes alot.

Pink Punch
    6 oz. can frozen pink lemonade, thawed
    6 oz. can frozen strawberry daiquiri mix, thawed
    46 oz. unsweetened pineapple juice
    1 pkg. strawberry kiwi Kool Aid, strongly mixed with (about 1/2 the amount of water called for on the package)
    2 liter ginger ale ( I like to have a second one on hand, we like the fizzy punch!)
    1/2 gallon raspberry sherbet
    Combine all ingredients the night before serving, except for ginger ale and sherbet. Taste to see if it is too strong, add water as needed. Chill well. Just before serving, pour mixture into punch bowl to fill half full. Add sherbet and ginger ale to taste.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 3:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Add more punch to the bowl as needed and mix according to taste.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 3:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2010