Anyone watch America's Got Talent?

did they just put some of the WRONG acts through last night or what?!? there were some WAY better ones that should of went through but didn't!

nickellmomof2

Asked by nickellmomof2 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• I figure that they put through a few of the acts that shouldn't for the drama effect or because the producers have more of a say than shown. Seriously that bad lipstick lady and the guy who does really bad impressions need to go.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• yeah like that old woman with bad lipstick..why pass her through? but not the better talent...this show is really irritating at times
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Love that show but I missed it last night. Totally slipped my mind.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I agree 100%. I figure they must have a certain number of spots to fill with "spectacles" that they think people will respond to like a train wreck they can't avert their eyes from. That's the only justification I could think of for them putting her through. I was sad to see the Puerto Rican singer go home, too.
    debbymichelle

Answer by debbymichelle at 11:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I didn't watch it last night (my husband has it on our dvr), but did they really put that lady through? Ugh I get so annoyed with these shows, I probably wouldn't even watch but my husband loves them. It is so obvious that the producers pick who they want to go through and who will get the best ratings and the judges probably have very little or no say at all who actually makes it to the next round. Did the "comedy" magician make it? because I have to say I think his act was pretty dumb, he wasn't really a magician he was a comic, shouldn't he have been with the comics?

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• that's exactly who i mean! that lady is scary!
    nickellmomof2

Comment by nickellmomof2 (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• that was sad and i think the 2 magicians they put through weren't even as good as the 2 they sent home!
    nickellmomof2

Comment by nickellmomof2 (original poster) at 11:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I watch it, but I don't watch it every time it comes on. I've gotten annoyed with it this season because they keep putting acts through who I believe how no talent whatsoever!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:34 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I know what you mean, some good ones that should have went threw did't and really bad ones did, PRETTY SAD!!!!
    makingmoneymom

Answer by makingmoneymom at 11:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I know the stupid air guitars they are not muscian's (sp) they are funny but I would not pay to see them making fools of themselves.
    2girlsmomutah

Answer by 2girlsmomutah at 12:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2010