What will you do this summer?

What free or cheap activities do you plan to do with your kids to keep them busy while they're on summer vacation?

debbymichelle

Asked by debbymichelle at 11:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• Playing outside, swinging, playing in the sprinkler, going to the park, going fishing, making monthly trips to SC, road trips, the zoo and I think that's it.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:32 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Go to the park, fill the kiddie pool in the backyard and the slip and slide. Go the pool for the club we already belong to. The spray park at the local beach. On super hot days like today lunch at an indoor playland. Movies that are cheap.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Nothing.  My kids are in charge of their own entertainment.  We have a pool.  they have bikes.  The park is around the corner.  Lots of stuff to do inside and out.

I'll be having a baby.  Next week in fact.  Then we are moving across country.  That's our whole summer.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• "Playing outside, swinging, playing in the sprinkler, going to the park, going fishing, making monthly trips to SC, road trips, the zoo and I think that's it. "

except for SC, this pretty much sounds like our summer :o)
    debbymichelle

Comment by debbymichelle (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2010