What is your favourite summer memory?

What was the best summer activity you did in your childhood?

debbymichelle

Asked by debbymichelle at 11:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just playing in the kiddie pool on our patio. We would get a whirlpool going in it. Once I actually put a litter of kittens in it much to mothers shock, they actually swam though before she took them out and scolded me.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• 4th of july at my grandmom's house. it was always a family reunion with 150+ people there. it was great. good food and seeing your family (ihave a big familylol)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• The summer I met my husband. I snuck out of my mother's house and walked 6 blocks to spend the night in a hammock with him. We did have sex or anything like that. We just held each other and fell asleep. I woke up around 5 in the morning and went back home. It was the most wonderful moment in my life. Wish I could go back to that night.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Biking across country w/ my parents and brother - I grew up in Denmark which is much much smaller than here :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Every summer we would go to Con Can. Me, my parents, my sisters, and my grandparents. Sometimes my aunt and uncle would come over from Hawaii. We would make s'mores and roast wieners. I miss it.
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 12:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• didnt have sex not did
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I used to go to a kids camp every summer at Camp Sebago up in Maine where I grew up. Those summers were THE best and gave me the best memories of my life!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Mine would be the summer we bought a mini-van and went driving throughout the Southwest US. It was my first time to the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, "The Four Corners," and many other interesting and historical sights. I was only 8 years old at the time, but one of the parts that stands out most in my mind was when my Mum got a speeding ticket along a stretch of highway in the middle of the desert! :o)
    debbymichelle

Comment by debbymichelle (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2010