Isn't this rich?

My BIL is the lowest class person I know. I mean he is really just lame.

Tonight on FB he posted this " You can buy an education, but you can't buy class"

I just have to laugh because he is neither educated or classy. Don't you just love it when people show what morons they really are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Too funny. It's usually the people that post things like that who have absolutely no class (or clue!)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I am well educated- but I love that quote. I am pretty lame, though:) I especially love dolly parton's quote "it takes a lot of money to look this cheap."
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• LOL very funny
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• He's been watching the Real Housewives of New York City where the woman sings "Money Can't buy you Class". I would respond back with the second line: "Elegance is learned, my friend." and see if he get's it.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• rolling on floor

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I think that is a bit odd. What exactly is his idea of class? My friend's family is wealthy and money certainly bought his mother plenty of class (in the eye of the community anyway). I joked with him about writing a book based on his family - the untold shady shit that happens to wealthy, power obsessed, families. I'm so glad he turned out normal.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• LOL, actions speak louder than words
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 6:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2010