Did u ever had a makeover?

if you are about to get one , aren't you scare that you won't look the way you want it? I'm thinking to get a makeover but I'm afraid I'll regret it if I don't get what I want ..

Kajandra

Asked by Kajandra at 12:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• not really but i think its always fun trying something new!!! have fun with it!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• ok, maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but once when I was twenty two or so I had a major hangover and went to work. A good and fabulously gay friend of mine said "oh no, honey" and took me to a MAC counter to one of his friends.

Well, the last thing I remember her saying was something about how I had WONDERFUL LIPS and we must ACCENTUATE them...

We are talking disco sized balls of purple glitter.

But the foundation was AMAZING. I would say, before you book, look at examples online of what the company or artist is offering. If you don't like intense makeup, you won't like MAC or Dior. Clinique and Bobbi Brown tend to be a little softer in their approach.

also some Sephora's offer make up lessons
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have been to the Clinique counter and to one other to have my makeup done. I also went to modeling school when I was a teen and had a "makeover" there, but I've never had one to the extremes you see them doing on tv - would love that professional treatment some day!

Answer by missanc at 8:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I would LOVE a makeover. And I would be a little scared but I think if you work with your hair stylist and makeup artist they will give you the look that's right for you. I mean it's in their interest to make you happy if they want you to come back for the their services and products again right?
    Cafe Chastity

Answer by Cafe Chastity at 12:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• On my wedding day I had a makeover so when the pictures were taken I would look just right. The artist did a great job!
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2010