Has anyone tried Trim Spa?

Did it work? Was it worth it?
Any other products that work?

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 12:26 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Doesn't work!!!! Lipodrene worked for me but you have to be careful, do not over use and drink a lot of water. Use it as a motivator to get you started with a workout routine for energy! Dont rely on any diet pill only because the weight will just come back!!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Is that even still around? I thought I saw it all clearanced out a while back. Really, the only thing that truly works is to change your eating habits. SImply by cutting out Coke, I lost 10 lbs. Now I have started to eat healthy. I bought the book, The Belly Fat Cure and boy did I learn a lot. Please don't waste your money on those products. They are full of unhealthy stuff you really shouldn't be putting into your body. Natural is so much better.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:33 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I havent tried trim spa I try to stay away from pills. I read the abs diet and learned a lot and have had really good results.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I just need some thing to give my metabolism a boost

amommy2a2yrold

Comment by amommy2a2yrold (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010