Do you believe in judgement day?

Do you believe that everyone will have to Stand before GOD and answer to him about their sins?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I do believe in a Judgement day.. The Bible says that God is a just God.. therefore.. yes He loves us, but there are still consequences for our actions. He loves us... but like a father there are times for hugs, and times for discipline.
    jpanan

Answer by jpanan at 2:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• No
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I am not sure. I would like to think that God wouldn't be too judgmental. I am a good person, but I was raised Lutheran and now I am finding out that most "religions" don't even follow the bible like they should, so I don't know what to think.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 12:52 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Nope
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• No sure don't.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• God is one to judge, isn't he. What about his sins?

That would be a no, BTW.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 12:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I am not sure if I do or not, we will never really know unless it happens. I mean with all the things going around about this subject, you can't help but wonder.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yes.

Gah, I feel lonely in that response! lol. Am I the only one? Hello-lo-lo?(that was an echo, in case you didn't catch it.)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yes i believe in judgment day 100%!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Mamaroberts yes it does say wives summit to your husbands but it also says for husbands to love your wives as jesus loves the church. When I read this I don't hear anything about women not talking in church :) I hear that women and men are equal and should work as teams :) but that all goes back to a question I asked recently that boiled down to people will use the bible for their own agendas. I just thought I'd share that :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2010