Short Cervix...

I am 29wks preg. and I had a ultrasound yesterday and they measured my cervix and they said it was measuring short 2.7 and they noticed a funnel. 2wks ago it measured 3.11 so my questoin is were you told that you had a short cervix and how soon did you have your baby. I do twice a week monitering and weekly pegestrone shots and I have got a set of steroids for the baby's lungs...

babycakeschris

Asked by babycakeschris at 1:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you are getting the steriods, that means your doc has the thoiught in thier head that baby is coming soon. The shorter your cervix the closer you are. Just hang in there mama, and im sorry i couldnt be of more help.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 2:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I don't know much about this but in my ground October 2010 babies, there are a few ladies who have this. The doctor is giving them until between 30 - 34 weeks max before they deliver their baby, I also know that they want you to be above 3 for your cervix anything below that is a bit concerning. Good luck!

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:46 AM on Jul. 8, 2010