my dd just hit her eye on the corner of our nightstand....

shes 17 months... she just tripped for some reason. Anyway i looked at it right after it happened and she instantly had a little bity bruise.

well its not ON Her eye ball its just below her brow.
should i worry? :/ i hope it didnt irritate her eye BALL

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'm sure she's fine. I can't tell you how many times I've rushed my LO's to the ER in panic mode, only to be told that they were fine. Eventually they gave me a paper with all the things that prompt an ER visit. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'd ice it, she should be fine, little ones are tanks, built for the bumps and bruises normally aquired while they master that walking trick. I don't know why but when my kids get head injuries they show really quick and dramatic but always heal.
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 1:12 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My personal philosophy is that anything that compromises the integrity of their eyes needs to be seen by a doctor immediatelly but if she's acting normal and isn't vomiting, crying uncontrollably, or acting unnaturally tired she should be fine.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 1:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2010