What are some real work at home jobs?

Im working from home now as a part time nanny, but I need some extra income. What are some other real work from home jobs?

By googling I found a ton of scams. I need something that is real, makes some decent money, and has NO start up cost. Thanks. If you suggest a company or idea could you please tell me your experience with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• I've been a medical transcriptionist x 8 years and doing that from home for the past 6 years.
    Affirmation

Answer by Affirmation at 1:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have a ton of companies I share with people, currently Im waiting for my second interview with Apptical for life insurance interviewers(must be bilingual).

You can get the list at homecareersuccess.com

Emma Weekly

Work @ Home Specialist

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I work at home w/ Gold Canyon. I know you said no start up fees, but right now you can join for $35 and earn that back w/in 30 days, plus get $25 towards any product in our catalog. Let me know if you want more info.

Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• You can find lots of good ideas and information for work at home and home-based potentials in my Blog:  Home Work.

If you are looking to supplement your current nanny position, you could also try selling on eBay.  I have actually made the most money of any of my work at home jobs from eBay.  You can start selling what you have around your home and then see how that goes. 

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I just got connected with a great company called LaBella baskets! I am really exited about this oppertunity and I hink its something you might wana look at! I spent a long time looking for something so that I could stay home with my daughter Katie and serching threw all the scams was exasting, then I found LaBella baskets, And after searching it threw I decided it was right for me! Mabie it will be right for you too! cheak it out It may be what yor looking for
    www.mylabellabaskets.com/candicel.html
    For more info email me at luv_my_chubalub@yahoo.com or just contact me on Cafe mom.
    Hope you find what your looking for
    Candice L.
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have a newsletter I send out on Work at home tips, tools, support, ideas and more. Feel free to sign up. http://www.stepstoworkathome.com

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2010