belly pain while pregnant?

not in my stomach but in my belly, i have been having pain and soreness lately..im about 27 weeks,, and its really bad at night when im trying to turn over..i always lay on my side, and when i try to turn to the other it hurts...did this happen to you? is it growing painns or should i be more concerned?

ahasugar

Asked by ahasugar at 1:58 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I get them. It's probably your muscles stretching. Always happens when I'm relaxing too!
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• You are about the stage for round ligament pain. It varies from person to person but I would encourage you to look into that
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• you might be having braxton hicks. if your stomach tightens and your back hurts at the same time & your neasous its probably mild contractions. if thats what it is you should be ok, but if your uncomfortable with it, talk to your doc
    beccalette

Answer by beccalette at 2:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2010