Did you carry your boys different from your girls? or specific cravings per gender?

I carried all my girls (3) very low and right out front. This is my first boy and I'm carrying him much higher still right out front. I crave meat/protein 24/7 with my boy, and my friend did also. I was wondering if maybe it was a boy thing?

ChristianMamaO3

Asked by ChristianMamaO3 at 2:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have 3 boys, 1 girl and my 2nd girl is being born tomorrow (scheduled C). I didn't notice any difference between how I carried, and I had different cravings with each of them, but I never craved meat - it was usually something sweeter (or caesar salads with this one!)

Answer by missanc at 8:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I had three boys. I carried them the same. But my cravings were completely different for each kid.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I've only had one boy, but I carried him really high, and craved all salty and tart things. I hardly ever wanted sweets. That still didn't keep me from gaining 50 lbs, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:26 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i had a boy - he was easy to find on the first time looking for the heartbeat - i just went in for the first listen of the babys heart beat and they couldn't find it for a few minutes...like the child was hiding under my pubic bone... I hope for a girl... my boy was high.. idk i have the same question so i will check back on responses!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• lol i gain 45-50 each baby (i'm on #4) but loose it all right before my hubby and I get prego again (about 1 year after delivery) However I keep about 2-3 pounds of un-looseable :(
    ChristianMamaO3

Comment by ChristianMamaO3 (original poster) at 2:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i was preg last year with a girl i really only crave meat but i lost the baby at 3 months this one i crave sweets and i cant stand sweets and meat and its a girl and im carrying upfront and low
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 9:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2010