i dont know

ok i had a period may 9- 13 then another one junr 5-9.then i had sex without a condom 13,14,and on till the 18th then i took like 5 test they all came up light light + i havent had a period.lastnight i was sitting on the computer and i kinda fell wet when i went to the bathroom i saw in my underwear like pink all on them.when i pee i didnt see anything but i wiped and had some on it..now today i saw more pinkish brown stuff come out then later on in the day i had some bleeding then i went to the hospital they did blood work,u/s...they said my hcg was 84 and the u/s had nothing.they tld me i could still be in early pregnancy,or having my period or losing the baby..what des it sould like to you guys?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well it was in your fertile time.. i'm not sure how much are you bleeding? any cramping?
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 2:32 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• kinda like period but not to much,yea some
    lilmamalovesdru

Answer by lilmamalovesdru at 2:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Your HCG is 84 which means there was/is a pregnancy. That would make you about 4 weeks today, so it's not surprising that they didn't see anything on the ultrasound. Normal HCG levels for 4 weeks: 5 - 426 mIU/ml, so you're within range. Are they sending you for repeat HCG testing to make sure your numbers are doubling? It sounds like it could go anyway at this point, but i'm hoping the absolute best for you!!! It's sometimes normal to spot in early pregnancy, and even throughout, as long as you're not having heavy cramping and passing clots, just take it easy, and take it one day at a time.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• yes i have to see my doctor in 3 days.
    lilmamalovesdru

Answer by lilmamalovesdru at 2:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• hmm pink spotting and brown could be normal durring pregnancy, but period like fresh red usuailly would mean miscarrage impending or period. However I have placenta previa witht most of my pregnancies and have bled from hemmoraging and kept the baby. You'll know soon enough. If you are hoping for a baby pray the bleeding stops and that if you are pregnant the baby is healed and completely protected, thats what I did with my hemmoraging and God saved her and my life for that matter, the bleeding went away within a half hour after prayer praise God! (I was 15 weeks prego at that time) Best of luck! Feel free to message me any time with any fertility questions or just to chat or vent. My only birth control is knowing my body and my cycles of fertility so I have read up quite a bit on this stuff lol God bless
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 3:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2010