how can i get pregnant with icsi

i have been tried two cycles with icsi.first time my dr.put me on very heavy dose for superovulation and after five days the whloe procedure would be abandoned due to ovarian hyperstimulation.last month i tried again this time every thing is going fine and i was quite happy but unfortunatly when the dr.picked my eggs and made 11 embryos.he found chromosomal abnormility in 10 embryos.he get only 1 and transfered it in to my uterus but after 14 days the result comes negative.im very depressed,emotionaly broken.pls help me out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Oh sweety, eat some icecream (not alot) and take a breather, never been there but wow. Wish I could give you a hug in person but this will have to do "HUG"!!! I hope someone can answer your question better but sounds like you need to de stress and have some soul food. Dont pig out just have some good food.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 3:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Dont worry sweetie,God will surely perfect it in due course,just have faith and be patient.It is well with u love.
    Vic4life

Answer by Vic4life at 7:03 AM on Jul. 8, 2010