What makes your beliefs so great?

This is for everyone but christians bc I already know what makes that so great :)

crazymom21

Asked by crazymom21 at 3:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Because they are my beliefs... They are a part of me, an extension of my existence, and my connection to the world around me.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I wouldn't say there's something definitive which makes my beliefs "great".That would be too presumptious.They are mine and in this private sense,very dear to me.Everyone's beliefs or non-beliefs are important to them alone.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 3:32 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My beliefs are open to changes given new evidence. They are not set in a text.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Because it is uniquely mine!

Answer by older at 9:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Happiness, fulfillment, serenity. And freedom! That's the best one. To know that I am doing charity work and magick for myself as well as others is so freeing. Because I know I'm doing all of it on my own.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I love my freedom.  I live my way, not how others think I should.  I have no guilt or shame about being human, and  I don't have to consult a holy text for every little decision I make. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I dont have a religion, religion and man made therefore flawed in many ways. In religion you have to keep asking questions, you doubt your god sometimes and sometimes you feel abandoned in religion, plus it can proofed wrong.

a way of life is different, you live it, know it,it cant be proofed wrong it can only be a testimony for beleivers and unbeleivers alike.

I will never forget the day an unbeliever(she had an awful way of life if you ask me, and she is one of the most hated professionals in the world) proclaimed after not believing in God after seeing me and my situation that there was a God and he had my back.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Even as a Christian, lol, I don't believe my beliefs are "great". My beliefs are mine, and while they are great for me they may not be so great for someone else. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Because I can set my own path, I have a set of guide lines but i can tailor it to fit me. I don't have anyone that tells me what to believe or not to believe and I don't have anyone that stands up in front of me and preaches at me.
    Raine2007

Answer by Raine2007 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Nothing. There is nothing that makes my beliefs any more valid than anyone else's. Religion is PERSONAL and what matters is how each person values their religion. Unfortunately many do not get this and try to force their personal belief system on others when that may no be a good fit for them.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 11:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2010