please help, i need advice!

I just found out that my husband thinks that i might be cheating on him and he doesn't really believe me when I say I am going somewhere or doing something since he is at work all day. Also he isn't 100% sure our daughter and unborn child are his. I have never cheated on him out of the 7 1/2 years we've been together. I don't know what to do or what to say if anything to him. Help please.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 3:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like he has a guilty conscious. Generally when people blame their partner for cheating without just cause, they are trying to cover for their own infidelity.
    I would start checking into his actions.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• How did you find out he thinks this? Did he tell you or did someone else tell you? There very well may be someone else involved in all this who is trying to stir up trouble for you. If he asks you directly, tell him that you love him so very much that there could never be anyone else for you but him. Then ask him what you can do that will put his fears to rest. Maybe he just needs reassurance that you are still completely devoted to him. If the children look like him, point this out to him. Tell him they have his eyes, his nose, his chin, or whatever. Also, if you are spending too much time away from home, and that bothers him, there is no harm in cutting back some. Could it be that you are gone so much that meals are not prepared or laundry done? If he feels you are neglecting things at home, that could be his problem, as well. Best thing to do is ask him, but be prepared to hear what he has to say.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:44 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• What is going on in your relationship that makes him think that? Have you been fighting, sex life fallen off, stress? You should sit down and talk to him, see why he feels that way.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Sounds to me like he may be doing something wrong & blaming you for things that aren't there so he won't get caught..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2010