Have you ever felt a mutual attraction to a friend of your S.O/DH?

(nothing ever has happend) but have you thought about what a good kind hearted person that friend was especially when your spouse acts really ungreatfull toward you? I am asking if you ever had " fond thoughts" of that person. Thats it. Not suggesting an affair. So if you think thats what im saying and you want to cast stones then skip this question IT'S NOT FOR YOU!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• haha yes i was very attracted to my ex SO's best friend....who is now my husband ;0)
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 5:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• PMG1030 same here.
    I remeber meeting my hubby when my 1st SO introduced us when I was pregnant with 1st SOs baby. How sexy is that?? pregnant with another mans baby and all. However, 6 years later we did have a one day stand when we were both seperated and here we are almost 18 years later. I do miss my 1st SO but he is the one who left ,not me, so too bad so sad for him, right???right!!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 5:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• LOL yep, his loss
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 6:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• When I was 19, my boyfriend of 4 years was a really jealous and controlling guy. His best friend was always super sweet to me and far from ugly. I never had a thing for him, but my boyfriend was insecure and every time he drank or we had an argument he would accuse me of cheating on him with his best friend. After being accused like that so many times, it planted a seed or something because I just couldn't look at his friend normally anymore and started "noticing" him much more than I should have. Not like it's justified but I did end up developing a crush on the other guy. I never acted on it though, even one night when the guy tried to kiss me... thank god I left that jerk ex boyfriend though and got away from that situation altogether, what a mess that could have been!

As for my husband, he is very secure with himself and treats me with nothing but respect. He has a ton of friends but I only have eyes for him.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:12 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Fortunately or unfortunately depending on your point of view, all of my husband's friends resemble the south end of a northbound horse and the only thing I can even begin to imagine any of them doing for me is scrubbing my bathroom since they're the reason it smells like a bus station.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• No, but if I did, I would immediately stop seeing that person. Adultery starts in the mind, so try to think about your husband instead of the other guy. You can break the habit faster if you stop going anywhere near him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Nope if something like that happened when I was in a relationship I would stop putting myself in situations where I saw this person
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 9:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• yes, i did. he is the reason that i'm with my DH now. he introduced to each other.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I haven't. It did happen to a friend of mine, and she's been happily remarried for 11 years now! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2010