Do you have any friends that you would love to say CUT THE CRAP! IM SICK OF YOUR B.S

but just can't find the heart to tell them off for whatever reason? (friends for so long, or your trying to be the better person, you just don't agree with what they are doing in their personal life but they still want to whine to you about it?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• hee hee yes yes i do.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have a friend, she doesn't complain much, but she acts really stuck up. Me and her have even been in a physical altercation because she kept starting fights with people and expecting me to defend her, so I grabbed her by her hair like a little girl and pulled her out of the bar and told her to stop being a Bitch or i'd let the girls that wanted to fight her, have her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I ended 2 long time relationships with female friends last year. Whenever they need an ear or whatever I was there but when I was in the crapper nobody had any time for me so I told them both to F off. I miss them yet I don't miss the constant calls, cheating on spouses, alcohol and drug issues etc... We are grown women behave as such!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 5:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• oh yes! know plenty of people that i would just love to tell them "shut up with your emotional constipation". the funny thing is i listen to them and there problems but if i ask advice or want to have a rant about something they reply"oh i dont know what to tell u!"
    keeping my rants to myself and the mirror-they never give bad advice
    shell394

Answer by shell394 at 6:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yup, but I usually tell them how I feel and they either stop or I hang out with them less.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• omg yes, i have a friend who is preggo for some jerk that she only knew for a month or 2, and hes got this ring of groupies around him that she is constantly getting into arguments with, why bother with a grown man who has 4 kids and isnt taking care of them, then why get upset when you get pregnant from him and he could care less!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 6:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I have a friend who is very dramatic. Most times I find her theatrics funny, but there are times I just want to tell her to cut the crap. The best part is, one time she was complaining about her adult son telling her she was a drama queen. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yes i do but naturally,i hate telling people off so i just give them my honest advice and most often,they come back to thank me cos it worked.
    Vic4life

Answer by Vic4life at 7:12 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Maybe you just need to find some new friends!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Actually, I have TOLD them that I didn't want to hear it. A former friend of mine was a heavy drug user when she should've been taking care of her kids - when she wanted to tell me how her flavor of the week was doing this or doing that, or how she go SO high... Or she would want my advice (Go be a mother to your children!) and then not take it and keep wanting to complain. I finally told her that real friends don't just sit by and watch you screw your life up - I will not listen to this anymore, I do not want to hear anything from you until you get help and start being a mom. I try to help you, and all you do is ignore me... I'm done.

I have another friend who is doing something similar, but I just quit calling her. She knows why. When she's ready to get help, I'll help, but I will not support her decision to leave her family for meth.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 7:47 AM on Jul. 8, 2010