Questions about lingering issues with c-section?

Okay.. this is the weirdest thing ever. Last night a little piece of string (maybe 1/4 inch) with a knot in it came out of my vagina. It must be some sort of leftover from my c-section on May 19th. We have only had sex once and there has been nothing else put in there. LOL. I'm also still spotting all this time later. Has anyone ever seen any string/stitching come out? I'll call the doctor today, but I wondered if this is more common than I realize?

Hazelnutkin

Asked by Hazelnutkin at 8:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Health

• It probably is more common than any of us realize. Glad you are cheking with Dr.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I've never heard of that happening, but that doesn't mean it isn't normal. I'd check with dr.
    wildnwonderful

Answer by wildnwonderful at 8:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I called and talked to the nurse. She left a note for the doc explaining my concern. The doc left her a note that said "That's okay. No worries" and the nurse called meack and told me. The nurse said she'd never heard of it before.
    Hazelnutkin

Comment by Hazelnutkin (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2010