Do you think my land lord is a weirdo? LoL

He just came to my door a little while ago.... and I was not expecting him. Well, I was still in just a t-shirt and underwear so I just cracked the door to see what he wanted and he said he was here to look at my air conditioner and furnace... so I assumed he was just going around checking everyone's filters today or something. Well, I didn't really wanna let him in b/c I wasn't DRESSED but he could see that through the glass and didn't offer to come back later or anything, and I didn't wanna be rude so I let him .... and the weird part is he didn't try to look away or anything. He just stood there in my kitchen talking to me like it was totally normal. LoL.

And to top it all off, he was at the wrong house. He said something like "I'm sure there's nothing wrong with it... sometimes when it's really hot they just don't work as well and that's when I was like "Wait a minute. I didn't call you. I think you got the wrong house.

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 9:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• At that point he started looking pretty embarrassed. LOL
    JenMarie2007

Comment by JenMarie2007 (original poster) at 9:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Why didn't you tell him to "Hang On" and go get some pants on? Or get some pants on before you answered the door?
    You didn't have to let him in while you were in your underwear.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I would have asked him to hold on a minute, shut the door and gotten dressed.
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 9:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I would have said "Can you please give me a minute", closed the door and got some bottoms on. But that does sound like a weird thing.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:38 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I know I didn't HAVE TO let him in but he always seems like he's in a hurry and just wants to get done as quick as possible and he acts kinda rude all the time so I felt awkward and didn't know WHAT to do. If I would have told him to wait on the porch for a few minutes he probably would have just gotten a shitty attitude with me.
    JenMarie2007

Comment by JenMarie2007 (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I don't think he's weird, he obviously thought you didn't mind being in your undies in front of him or you would have put some clothes on. He came to do a job but was at the wrong house, simple mistake
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:46 AM on Jul. 8, 2010