Does your children get embarrassed when you give them kisses ?? LOL!!!

My daughter only likes mommies kisses when were not in front of her friends..... she is so cute though!

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Nope, mine will stop in the middle of playing with their friends to come over and give me a kiss, hug and tell me they love me. :)
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Nope. My children are now 40, 37, and 32, and they all still kiss me and their daddy, both in private and in public. Yep, even the boys kiss their daddy, and I find that so sweet and it always makes me proud of them and of their dad.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Not yet & I hope they never ever do! They love Mommy's Butterfly Kisses!♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:44 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• The only one that has issues with it is DS1, he's 7. We have a ritual of a kiss on both cheeks, lips then eskimo kisses and a hug - we have done this at every parting - me leaving, dropping him off at school, and bedtime. This past school year I was dropping him off late, there were no people out front of the school so he said 'Mom, I'll give you kisses now but if you drop me off when the big kids are around I wont do it, I get laughed at." Broke my heart!!
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Yeah. She's 5 and thinks she's 15. Last year, she told me I wasn't allowed to kiss or hug her when the bus was there, and I could only hold her hand because it was the bus rule that the parent hand her off to the monitor. She told me to get all my "kissin' and huggin'" out of the way before it got there. Never stopped her from running and throwing herself in my arms at the end of the day when I picked her up though!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My girls are 6 and 7...they haven't said anything yet.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• No they still kiss me, even my 9 yr old will kiss me in front of his friends. I'm crossing my fingers they never refuse a kiss from their mom!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2010