What is your skin regimin to keep you looking young and vibrant?

I read an MSN article about it this morning for superstars and they all had a different idea. If you're older, is it working for you?

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 9:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Aveeno face scrub twice a day. I love that stuff. [PS... they have an online $10 rebate right now. :) ]
    Lots of water... and a good sweaty workout routine to open and clear the pores!
    Cafe Chastity

Answer by Cafe Chastity at 12:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I am 38 and starting to see alot of aging mainly sun spots, I use olay facial wash. Now I keep out of the sun, or make sure I have strong sun screen.

Good luck, if you find anything else let me know.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I use Aveda's Tourmaline-charged line, it works really well for my skin. My mother uses Mary Kay, she's 60 and looks 50, but I didn't get the same results as she does. My aunt swears by Oil of Olay, she looks fantastic. Drinking lots of water helps no matter what line you use. :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:59 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I use Angels on Bare Skin cleanser from Lush in my morning shower and Olay Toner and Olay moisturiser with sunscreen. I also use Olay eye cream and a lip balm with sunscreen.  

In the evening I use Coalface astringent facial bar soap, with the toner and Olay night cream and eye cream.

In the winter when my skin is dry and tight I use Aqua Marina facial cleanser from Lush in the shower.

I'm going to be 47 at the end of August but I look 10 years younger.  I attribute that to oily skin not the products I use.   My skin care regime is an attempt to delay the aging process as long as possible.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:53 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I use Cetaphil to wash and Oil of Olay moisturizer. I'm 37 but don't look it. The oldest people think I am is 29. I don't drink or smoke so that has made a difference in my skin.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I use Oil of Olay toner & moisturizer
    smokeybear

Answer by smokeybear at 3:49 AM on Jul. 9, 2010