Black Panther says 'kill their cracker babies'??????

If this is real I am shocked to know this man got off on being charged with voter intimidation in 08. www.governmentmess.blogspot.com/2010/07/black-panther-wants-to-kill-white.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It is indeed real. I have seen the video of it several times.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:59 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Sickening, isn't it?
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• That is racial, and sad.

I am not sure if this is recent but I went with my girls to NYC, they are PR and white. We walked past a bunch of african americans, chanting white people are the devils, I didn't realize until we were in the middle.

My daughter starts mouthing off, thats not right, how dare them say that. It is sad in this day and age, people act that way. Kids are taught to be prejudice and that is one thing I am not teaching my kids.

I would like them to be educated, funny and enjoy life, and all people and cultures. I can't find the article...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• What does this have to do with the voter intimidation?

He is an A-Hole...Anyone talking about killing babies or "crackers" is

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• What is the point of bringing up the issue of race all the time? WHy do we have to ? We KNOW that the races have issues with each other....IF they are badly raised by their parents and IF they have no education. That is all so obvious. I really don't have a lot of fun discussing all the negativity and nasty stuff going on in the world, and I particulary don't get my jollies hating blacks. Know what I mean? And I don't get any satisfaction from hearing about blacks hating whites....gossiping about it doesn't make me feel superior at all. Think about it.
    Discussing THIS is an example of a waste of time.....
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• This man is the worst kind of racist.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• no, it's not gertie. White or black or yellow, discussing things like this is key to getting past it. Racism can't be the "elephant in the room" anymore.

Just because someone is a victim of poor parenting doesn't give them an excuse to threaten murder.

We have to stand up to these kinds of people, white or black, and tell them it's wrong.

We have to make being a racist the thing that's uncomfortable, not skin color.

ignoring it does not fix the problem.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• This is the man that got off scott free after intimidating voters at polls during the last presidential election...gee I just WONDER if he was guilty? hmmm

He can bring it he'd never leave this town in tact
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

The answer is no, not one voter was intimidated. Asked to leave he did...There are ASS' of all kinds....Ya can't lock someone up for being an idiot with a horrible POV

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Bull...the guy had a night stick along with the other guy that was with him..some folks were bound to feel intimidated
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2010