Anybody else loosing intrest in the credit competition now that it's been a while.

When it first started I though wow this is dumb but then me being me got way to into the whole levels and credits and was on here waaaay to much and now I've lost my competitive edge. I kinda lost interest and don't care...

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 10:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I have lost interest because I truly enjoyed the huge discussion with 100+ answers, but now it seems like if your question isn't bumped a thousand times then it will never be seen very long....I realize now that with the option of the anon button, yes there was abuse but there also was genuine answers from them too. Now it all seems fake, people being nice just to be nice because they want the points and no one to down vote them. I really enjoyed the honesty that came with the anon button.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:07 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I lost interest as soon as everyone started posting crap just to get points
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:03 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'm not really that interested in it, it's a little frustrating to see the pointless point getting questions - it's hard to find the real questions sometimes.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Not yet, but it's bound to happen at some point. I still like to see how many I can get in a day and seeing if I can beat that the next day. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:03 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I still kinda like it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:03 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I never was interested in the competition. LOL. :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I never liked it to begin with. Why couldn't they have made improvements without this stupid university theme and point getting?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• No because I was never in it for that to begin with!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 5:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2010