Is getting really frustrated... what is going on?!?! Why wont the test come back pos??

So, My last period was june 5th and I still haven't got one for July. It's almost 5 days late! I've gotten several neg. tests but I feel the syptoms of pregnancy and I know there is a good chance. I was wondering if I'm just stressing over this or if I really culd be pregnant and should get a bloodtest? Has this happened to you?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You could be having a hysterical pregnancy or just an irregualr period.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 10:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• its possible to have ovulated later- so your af and test is gunna be late too. good luck!!
    jesi817

Answer by jesi817 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Agreeing with UpSheRises. If you really think you are, get a blood test.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Hormone changes can cause symptoms of pregnancy. If you really need to know go to the doc and get bloodwork done. They can detect smaller amounts of HCG in your system than a test.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:11 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• get a blood test those will pick up even trace amounts of HCG. If those come back negative then your not pregnant.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• OMG, IT HAS BEEN FIVE DAYS-RELAX !!!

I know how you feel but you could be pregnant try in two weeks, don't stress your self, when you child is ready they will come, and sometimes the test take a little longer.

Enjoy the fun of making the baby, and naturally you will have a beautiful bouncing baby boy or beautiful vibrant baby girl.

Good luck!!! HAVE FUN!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Try to give it a nother week, if you can wait that long. If you don't get a positive or a period by then, go get a blood test. Try to relax, trying to conceive can be stressful. Good luck
    LuvOurFamily

Answer by LuvOurFamily at 10:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I would relax and not stress over it, maybe that's why you are late because you are stressing so much about it. If you still don't get your period next week I would test and if it's a negative I would try to get a blood test done. Good luck.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• When I was much younger my period was 2 weeks late, I had several pregnancy symptoms but kept getting negative pregnancy tests. I went to the dr and they found that I wasn't pregnant my prolactin levels were dangerously high. The levels of prolactin were making my body THINK it was pregnant when it really wasn't. If your hormone levels are off, it can be a signal of some fairly serious health problems - I would head to the dr.

Answer by missanc at 12:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2010