What to do?

About 6y/o DD headache day 2 on left side of head? Idk if its a sinus issue or if I should take her to the dr. gave her Tylenol every 4-6 hours yesterday and dont really like the idea of her taking medicine but I gotta help her pain somehow. She just cries that it hurts. There is a history of migraine headaches and I am wondering if this could be one or just a sinus issue or a cluster headache? PLEASE HELP

hedzbabe

Asked by hedzbabe at 10:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Kids' Health

• You have already tried enough otc meds. Worked in ER for a while. First question will be what have you already done. {believe it or not most say nothing}. I would call my pediatirician and present these facts to him/her. Then follow that advise.
    memacash

Answer by memacash at 10:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• We cannot answer that for you but with your family history you should most certainly go in...
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I'd try different OTC medication before i went to the DR. There isn't much they can do about headaches.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 10:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Try Motrin. I would call the doctor.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Try Motrin. I would also call her doctor as well. It can never hurt to get an opinion.
    LuvOurFamily

Answer by LuvOurFamily at 10:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2010