I need some summer no cook on the stove recipies got any?

I'm getting tired of just throwing something into a salad. It is just too hot to cook.

babyfat5

Asked by babyfat5 at 10:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Go out to eat, j/k. I understand because we have been trying not to use our oven as much because it heats up our house. You can always toast some sandwiches and serve them with store bought macaroni salad.
    LuvOurFamily

Answer by LuvOurFamily at 10:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Send me a message offlist. I have a few yummy recipes (we don't have air conditioning, so I understand!).

Answer by rkoloms at 10:40 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Veggie pizza
    get the already made pizza crust
    spread with cream cheese and add chopped veggies and cheese shreds you can go to allrecipes.com and find alot of good ideas from there
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• You can grill entire meals.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 12:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• If you can cook it in the house you can cook it on the grill. Aside from that, there are cold soups (gazpacho), ceviche and you can always just make subs.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• What about using a crock pot? You won't heat up your entire house using a crock pot.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• You can have cold cerel, sanwiches, fruit, use the microwave for things...you can cook anything in the microwave including chicken...
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 5:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I just posted a very similar question lol! I try to cook anything that has to be cooked the night before. Like I boiled some eggs last night and made spinach salad today with the eggs in it. That's just one suggestion though - even better would be no cooking, like you said! I'm bumping and will be back to see more answers!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Gazpacho soup
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2010