Anyone sick of STTN questions...

MDT09

Asked by MDT09 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am...they shouldn't have had kids if they only care about sleeping all night. They should have known that babies don't do that.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Sleeping through the night.

OP: I don't know, I don't pay attention, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• They get on my nerves sometimes. And its like, by baby is 2 weeks old should he be sleeping through the night? No!!! My mom says i should put cereal in his bottle to help him sleep! nooooo!!!!! lol *smack*
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 11:08 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I don't know...What's an STTN question?
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 10:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• What's STTN?
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I don't know.....I don't know what STTN is.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 10:46 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Depends what does STTN mean?
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 10:47 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• oooo...Some of them are a bit much but I guess if a problem, its a problem and thats why were here right?
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 10:56 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• The only time it irks me is when I see people wanting to do unsafe or irresponsible things to get their babies to sleep through the night. Cereal is a solid food and should be fed as such. No, you should not drug your child. Yes, it is normal for a newborn to wake up every couple of hours to be fed. Lol it does get a bit tiring after a while
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:28 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• It is irksome only because it is sad that many people get to be mothers without having ever cared for a baby. only those lucky enough to have been older with young siblings or wo babysat young babies know how it really is. Plus babies areportrayed as being "bad" when the do normal thing like cry to be held, or eat frequently, or wake up. Then they are told to go against instinct to let their babiescry. They are given all kinds of subtitues for their warm bodies like heart bears, swings, sleep positioners, infant travel systems, and sound machines when all the baby needs is its mother's arms. The dishes seem to take priority. the perfect baby is seen as the one that is no more animated than a doll. Instead of bringing over a casserole or offer to help or show her how to wear her baby,,people tell the new mom to cio. And then we wonder why kids prefer the unapologetic availability of electronics..
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 12:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2010