What would you do?

Have you seen My Sister's Keeper? What would you do if you were the mom? If one child has cancer and is dying a painful death, and you knew you could have a baby that would help her, even though it would be hard on the new baby, what would you do?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honestly, I don't think anyone knows what they would do until they are put in that situation. I prayer I am never faced with a decision like that.
    Jakesmom623

Answer by Jakesmom623 at 11:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• No I wouldn't do that. I might have another baby just because I wanted another child, but I wouldn't have one just to save my other child.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I would leave it in Gods hands. I would not have a baby to save the current child, it doesnt seem right to me. I would only have another baby if it was purely because of desire for another child and I had the financial and emotional needs to care for it, which with a child with cancer...I wouldnt. I would trust that God had a plan.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2010