Stress Relievers...

Anyone know some good stress relievers? I'm pregnant and I think depressed. I'm losing my mind. I'm tired of crying and having anxiety. I just can't do it anymore... I need some stress relievers a pregnant woman can do!!!!

BAR427

Asked by BAR427 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yoga (look for yoga for pregnant women so you dont get hurt)
    like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5nBEMJO4iY
    or like this: http://www.ehow.com/how_2309726_do-relaxation-poses-prenatal-yoga.html

Church or Bible study group
    Candles and a bubble bath
    Prenatal massages (done at a chiropractor for safety)
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I don't know but I am in your boat. I feel like the day I found out I was pregnant the walls around my life have come crashing down around me. Every time I turn around I am up against another wall and I have to find my way back around again to slam up against yet another. I try to stay positive and I know that once the baby comes I will be alright, it just sucks to be this big ball of emotions and still carry on a normal life with a husband and child and work and just freaking life in general.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I got a really nice prenatal massage. It was wonderful. Even though I was big as a house the woman who did it was so well.. perfect.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• CHEESEBURGERS AND ICE CREAM! Haha, well that's not a good LONG TERM solution.

Find a good book to read and EXERCISE! It makes a huge difference.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 7:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2010