What color(s) and theme is your kitchen done in?

My kitchen is currently this ugly green color with white trim/border. The floor is done in this really ugly tile. I absolutely hate it. I can't wait until we get enough money to remodel.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My walls are yellow, the floor is wood laminate, I painted the cabinets white (they were an ugly dark wood before), and I have a border that is a Tuscany kind of theme. I accented with blue curtains. It is very light and airy compared to how it was before. It didn't cost me much to redo it either.
    Jakesmom623

Answer by Jakesmom623 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• The walls are apple color red-- the floor is that laminate that looks like light colored wood & the cabinets are marble looking.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Floor is a dark laminate, walls are sage green.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• rental..walls are painted deep red/cream trim-moulding, flooring is neutral laminate...i don't hate it, but its not my preference.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My floors are dark natural slate, pretty and interesting, but a pain to clean.
    The cabinets are stained a medium shade.
    The walls are currently yellow, but we're painting them "Candied Yam" here in the next couple of weeks. It's a pretty, bright but not neon shade of orange. I need my kitchen to be cheerful!
    SusanTheWriter

Answer by SusanTheWriter at 11:09 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My theme is birdhouses I have yellow walls, wood looking laminate, and the cupboards are oak. I love my kitchen!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• No theme but the walls are a sky blue, the ceiling is a light yellow, the cabinets and trims are wood and the appliances are all black. It looks nice really.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 11:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• The theme in my kitchen is Roosters. I live in the country so it fits in. My walls are a beige/cream like color and my floor is going to be redone soon because I do not like it
    ktlyn79s

Answer by ktlyn79s at 11:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• We have a rental too, and I HATE IT! The kitchen isn't horrible, just an off white color, brown cupboards, which sink, stove and fridge. BUT the stupid floor is carpet!! WHO in the world would put carpet in a kitchen!?!?!

But we're moving in 6 weeks!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO for no more carpet in the kitchen!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Paint is ivory, cabinets are oak, floor is 20in. beige tile and the theme is Roosters. Got a set of canisters at Home Goods, set of 4 large frames rooster pictures at a model home sale. Now I have tons more stuff as now everyone gives me rooster stuff. The kitchen makes me smile!!!
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 11:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2010